Come see us in our new location!
I am a local CPA with over 20 years of experience in accounting and 9 years of tax preparation under my belt. I am dedicated to helping others succeed not only in business, but in their financial lives. Let me help to ease the burden of tax planning and preparation. The tax code is constantly changing but our team of professionals is constantly researching and educating themselves on the best way to minimize your tax burden. Let us handle this part so you can focus on other things.
TAX PREPARATION AND PLANNING
We provide tax preparation and planning services for corporations, partnerships, LLC's, and individual tax payers. We offer services to all industries including agriculture, manufacturing, retail, service, sales and construction.
For Information on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, read the information posted by the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-reform Schedule an appointment so we can discuss how this will affect you on a personal basis.
Keep your antenna scanning for taxpayer scams. The IRS will never call you or email you. Never give any of your personal information to someone who is calling and claiming to be from the IRS. Instead, hang up and call the IRS back. The IRS has posted some of the most common scams on their website. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/tax-scamsconsumer-alerts
We provide all types of services including:
* General Bookkeeping
* Income and Expense Analysis
* Depreciation Tracking
* Month End Closes
* Year End Closes
* Cost Accounting
* Internal Controls
* 1099 Reporting
* Sales Tax Reporting
I'm sure you are good at operating and growing your business but maybe not so good at bookkeeping ….. let us help! I have over 20 years of experience of accounting in a variety of industries and accounting platforms. We can provide services onsite or in the cloud and have a variety of options that will meet your specific requirements. As a member of your team, we will provide relevant information on a timely basis so you can make decisions for your continued success. Come to our office, or have us come to yours – we are flexible and can tailor a schedule to meet your needs.
When it comes to payroll, we can do as much or as little as you'd like. We offer general payroll, ag payroll, and piece rate payroll. We can even handle payroll tax reconciliations and payments along with Quarterly and Annual tax returns and W2 reporting.
California payroll has been referred to as the most complicated payroll state in the nation! It seems that as time passes there are a growing number of provisions that California employers must adhere to. Call for your payroll consultation so we can discuss the specifics that your business must do to comply.
Basics to Getting Started with Payroll:
1) Apply for EIN with the Internal Revenue Service https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/employer-id-numbers (not necessary if you already have an EIN)
2) Enroll as an employer with the State of California Employment Development Department https://www.edd.ca.gov/Payroll_Taxes/Enroll_Employer_e-Services_Business.htm
3) Enroll to pay payroll taxes online with the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/
4) Make sure you have the correct labor posters posted for your business
5) Know the laws concerning payroll for your business. https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/
6) Post wage order for your industry https://www.dir.ca.gov/iwc/wageorderindustries.htm
7) Obtain Worker’s compensation policy
Paperwork required for new hires:
4) California Labor Code 2810.5 Notice https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/lc_2810.5_notice.pdf
5) EDD Notice regarding Disability Insurance
6) EDD Notice on California Paid Family Leave
Money often costs too much.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.